Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, as your use of services is subject to, your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions:
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING www.saarthakprakashan.com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE www.saarthakprakashan.com
1. This website www.saarthakprakashan.com found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id - www.saarthakprakashan.com
2. The website www.saarthakprakashan.com is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of information for its users / members / visitors.
3. In these terms, references to ‘You’, means the ‘User’ registering and accessing the website.
4. By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Introduction of www.saarthakprakashan.com
www.saarthakprakashan.com is an Internet based E-Commerce portal owned.
Online Purchase and Services
www.saarthakprakashan.com provides a number of online services, which enables users to purchase books.
The agreement between you and us subject to the following terms and conditions:
Upon placing order www.saarthakprakashan.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to the payment of the product & associated services.
All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
In case of non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays products will be dealt by the management and all efforts towards peaceful settlement will be entertained.
Orders will be delivered within 10 working days of receipt of payment subject to force mature. Complaints and dissatisfaction will be sensitively tended to. If you happen to find defect/s in products, we will be happy to exchange it after due verification of the nature/cause/circumstances of the damage/injury and if the evidences support the defective nature of the garment only.
In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed Online.
We are not liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due the flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any Force Mature that is beyond our control.
Presently, the service(s) of Shopping are being offered free of cost. However, we reserve the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
We reserve the right to confirm and authenticate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) and are suspected to be used in mal-intentions, we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the order and debar the User from further interactions.
Partial delivery of products needs to be reported within 5 days of receipt of the product.
The colour/look of the garment appearing as on the website may differ from the actual product because of shading and light variations.
Rules of Conduct
1. You may not distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
2. We may review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete any content in the sole judgment of the company.
3. You may not post or transmit content, if it in any way: is patently offensive to the online community with content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; involves transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, or ‘spamming’; promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
4. Engages in commercial activity and/or sales without taking any prior written consent from us, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the sites;
Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
Send us your questions or comments to email@example.com